OTL Seat Filler Membership Club Rules
Hey.. we don’t like rules either and we’re definitely not fond of lengthy documents but, in order to prevent chaos and keep OTL in check for years to come, we must provide an entire list of Membership Rules so we’re all on the same page….
You are not purchasing a product. You are joining and paying dues for a fun Seat Filler Membership Club - a live event subscription site, a local seat filler, but better - because you can sit with the person you came with and just enjoy the show.
We’re not a ticket broker in any way, shape or form. Our offerings depend upon availability and assignment from our entertainment partners. OTL has no advance knowledge of events that will be offered but makes every effort to provide our members with as wide of a selection as possible and we always welcome new referrals and ideas.
OTL Seat Filler Members must abide by the following:
OTL reserves the right to cancel the membership of any member (without refund) who does not follow all of the rules listed, causes any type of disturbance at a show/event, or creates any problem that negatively impacts OTL Seat Filler clubs, members or partners.
Any negative or “hostile” emails or public postings will not be tolerated and will also result in the loss of membership privileges without refund. We are a fun membership providing an inexpensive way to stretch your entertainment budget while supporting your local Arts & Entertainment Community. We want to create a positive, pleasant and enjoyable environment for members and we appreciate the same in return.
1. Membership Requirements: Members must be 18 or older, but members under 21 are not allowed to reserve and attend shows that are specifically designated as 21 or older. Members must also have internet and email access as all reservations are made through the OTL 24/7 web site.
2. All Membership Dues is Non-Refundable: But, it may be transferred to another OTL club location. Members can cancel their membership in the "My Account" area of the member dashboard. No further dues payments will be debited upon cancellation.
3. Members & New Members are responsible for ensuring they apply any discounts, gifts or prepaid memberships properly: OTL's system provides a green message bar confirming that discount, gift or prepaid codes are applied properly. If a discount isn't dispalying, contact Member Services before proceeding.
4. Monthly Membership Cancellation is the Member's responsibility: Members are responsible for canceling their own membership. There's a cancel button in the "My Account" section of the member dashboard. Member Services is always available for assistance as well.
5. Member No Show Policy: Members must attend everything they reserve tickets to OR cancel their reservation by contacting customer service by the cancellation deadline noted on all email confirmations. No shows can result in loss of membership privilages without any refund. The clubs are active as entertainment partners provide the free tickets in exchange for the seats being filled.
6. Privacy to Shows: Members of OTL should never publicly post names of entertainment partners nor discuss they are receiving “comps” while at the venues. This is to ensure that the venue partners’ regular ticket sales are not impacted.
7. Member Reservation Confirmations: It is each member’s responsibility to make sure they have properly completed their reservation process by checking in their account area to ensure that all of their reservations are listed in there. Members should also receive an email confirmation after each reservation is completed.
8. Changes to Reservations and Event Questions: All event inquiries should be directed to OTL Member Services. Members are never to contact a venue directly.
9. Attending the Show: Members must pick up the tickets/check in with the venue during the specified hours posted on the event confirmation. Members must never sell or give away any tickets that have been received on behalf of their OTL membership. Any member who has violated this policy will immediately lose their membership without refund.
10. Membership Renewal:All OTL Seat Filler membership auto renew. There are no refunds for dues that have already been paid.
11. OTL does not guarantee number of shows or tickets: However, the club makes every effort possible to ensure that members have a great selection during their membership. OTL is a Seat Filler membership and shows are posted according to need by OTL's entertainment partners.
12. Notification of shows: Members are encouraged to check in frequently for event updates. OTL will occasionally send out emails with some entertainment highlights, but does not send out event alerts for every opportunity.
13. Ticket Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis: But additional ticket allotments are commonplace.
14. Appropriate attire and audience behavior is required when attending shows: If a venue alerts OTL that a member has been disruptive or inappropriate or has sold their tickets, that member will lose his/her membership privileges immediately without refund.
15. Members may only reserve one show or event per day.
16. Members may see each show/event only once:: This is to make sure that all members can be accommodated. However, if multiple performances are offered and tickets are available, contact Member Services regarding second-time ticket availability.
17. Active members cannot take advantage of "new member" offers:Members are treated to all kinds of special member-only programs on an on-going basis, like the 6+2=1.
18. OTL does not guarantee the quality of the seat: Each venue will determine which seats they will offer to our members. However, the OTL member's party will be seated together.
19. Members will not hold OTL or the venue responsible for any show or event cancellations: If OTL learns that a show or event has been cancelled prior to the event starting time, an email will be sent out to everyone on the reservation list.
20. OTL will not be held financially responsible for any of its members’ actions.
21. The OTL club is not responsible for any lost emails, blocked email accounts or accounts that view our emails as spam or junk mail.
22. OTL is a secure site and does NOT keep or store credit card information: Credit card information is stored safely with Stripe and protected and is independently certified as a PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification available.
23. Members can easily change the card they’re using for their monthly payment or cancel their membership at any time: Click “Manage My Account” inside the Member Dashboard for any payment updates or membership cancellations.
24. OTL membership discounts cannot be combined.
25. OTL Member Service emails are typically answered within 24-48 hours (with the exception of holidays): All assistance is handled via email only. Handy contact links are available on the home page, as well as in the Member Dashboard.
26. This OTL membership site is maintained by OTL Seat Filler Membership Clubs: . OTL is also a member of the Global Seat Filler Network and shares membership privileges with other members. seatfillernetwork.com
27. OTL Members may request a free two-week guest pass to each of the other OTL cities once per year: If members are frequently visiting another city and would like on-going membership privileges, OTL Member Services can arrange for a discounted "2nd membership".
28. Members may NOT reserve tickets exceeding their paid membership level (i.e. 2 tickets per show for Premiere and Special Members and 4 tickets per show for Grand Members):, If a member reserves more than their paid level of membership, their membership is subject to cancellation without refund.
29. OTL retains the right to update and add to membership rules: The link to all current membership rules is always located in the Member Dashboard, on the home page, and on every registration page as members must agree to review and abide by OTL's rules of membership.